Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Blues

Above you can see all of the Valentine's day cards that were exchanged, my new puppy daddy gave me and a bottle of motrin/benadryl. That is because I was sick on this beautiful day and could not go to school to give my Valentine's day cards to any of my friends. I was really sad I couldn't celebrate with my friends but daddy seemed to make up for it by bringing ME a dozen roses and puppy dog.
Here I am laying down with mommy trying to snooze a little bit and all I got was 50 flashes in my face. Can't a girl not have her picture taken when she is sick?

This picture was taken right before dinner. I had just consumed the maximum amount of Tylenol allowed and am feeling much better.

Yep, gotta love the Tylenol. It's still working!
I forgot to share with you that daddy prepared the most delicious dinner ever. It included grilled salmon, veggies and corn. Wow, I think mommy and I are the luckiest ladies on the planet to have daddy as our Valentine. He is so good to us and makes us feel special each and everyday. Thank you, Daddy!

 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase