Since today was the coldest day in Houston history (JK) mommy and I decided to stay in and hang out at home. After a while, I started getting restless and mommy pulled out all her bags of tricks, including paints, crayons, etc. It ended up being a fun day and I managed to create beautiful works of art for mommy, daddy and even Izzy.
Here I am in deep concentration, trying to figure out what else to include on my picture..
After coloring for a while, I asked mommy to turn on Angelina Ballerina (the cartoon) and I was off to another activity. Mommy says this is my chi chia face. When my chi chia was little, mommy said she had this certain face she would make while watching tv. A little scary!!!
Independence Day
-
We celebrated July 4th at the lakehouse this year. We arrived Friday
morning and the girls were excited to see Reece and Avery. On Saturday we
headed out o...
6 years ago