Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Purses

So, I am experiencing mommy's OCD issue for the very first time. I have never seen a person that likes to throw things away as much as her. Why does she like that so much. Anywho, tonight mommy decided that she is going to clean out the entire house, starting with her closet. As she was doing that I decided that I would do a little exploring. I made a B line for the purses. Mommy said I had good taste. I would agree. Here I am trying them on to see how they work.

Oh, and I am still not crawling. I am close but can't seem to get past the rocking stage. The way I see it, why would I crawl when mommy can carry me?
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase