Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swimming Dragon

What a great day today was. It started off this morning when my mommy and I went shopping for the perfect father's day gift. Obviously, I can't tell you about it now because it would ruin the surprise. Let me just say that we did good! We then went home and napped and when I woke up we joined our neighbors for a little pool party. When I went over I noticed that the pool had a scary looking dragon spitting water out of its mouth. I was a little intimidated but also excited to see my friend Collin.
While in the pool, Collin started splashing me....so I splashed back. We had a blast. Collin showed me how to kick my feet, too. Wow, he knows a lot of stuff.

I guess mommy couldn't stand that I was having fun without her so she proceeded to get in the pool, clothes and all! Laura, Collin's mom then said what the heck and joined in, too. I am glad we don't live directly on street. LOL



 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase