Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tour De Lubbock

Hey, Family! What a great week it has been. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I have been in Lubbock visiting family and friends. Boy, and it was the best week ever!! Here I am with Ava Grace, my mommy's best friend from college and her little girl. We had a ball. Ava was the neatest little girl in the world. She taught me all kinds of things. I want to be like her when I get that big.
Here I am with mommy's best friend from Jr. High, Courtney. She was so sweet to me and laughed at everything I did.

One day we went to visit my mom's family in Shallowater. Here I am with Kennadi and her Mommy. Kennadi was absolutley precious and so sweet.


Here I am at my Mimi's house swimming with Alexis, my cousin. This was very interesting. If you look closely you will see that my mommy is actually in the pool with us. This is because the water was so cold that I refused to get in without her. So, mom jumped in, clothes and all!



Aren't we cute?
It was a great week and I was so sad to see it end!




 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase