Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Special tricks I can do..

For those that don't get to see me very often, I have several new tricks up my sleeves these days. In the above picture my mommy had just put me to bed for the night. You can see I am looking at my own special music box I have in my crib. There is a button you can push and it turns the music and lights on. So, every night when my mommy puts me to bed I roll over and push that button and turn it on. If I am not very tired I will push it several times until I fall asleep. I also turn it on in the morning when I am ready to get up so that my mommy knows to get me out of my crib.
Here I am, learning to pull myself up with the curtains in my bedroom. For some reason, mommy said politely, "No no, honey." What does no no mean?

For some time now I have been able to roll all over the place. Mommy and daddy think it is funny the way I do it. I like to use my hand to help me get the momentum going. What is wrong with that?


 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase