Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

At Random...

 So, these pics are a little random but blog worthy. Above is a picture of me copying what my mommy does in shower to clean her face. While taking a bath last night I thought...what the hay..I will give it a try. I did it and it scared me to death. Mommy got a good laugh!
Here I am with both of my teachers. To the left is Ms. Soliz and to the right is Mrs. Nunley. I have to say they are the sweetest teachers ever! It has been a wonderful school year and I will be sad to say to good bye to them next month. The good part is that I will start summer camp the following week and will be able to meet new friends!
I had to throw in this random video. My parents never imagined I would be able to climb their incredibly large/high bed. Boy did I show them!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase