Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Besties....Harper and Ella Faith!

Yesterday one of my besties came over for a playdate and so our mommies could visit and I cannot tell you how excited I was to see my girlfriend, Harper! I couldn't hardly believe how big she had become within just a few weeks. We had so much fun and I was able to see all her new skills. Wow, she must have been practicing non-stop, as I saw her rollover, sit up in her bumbo, among other things.
She was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I honestly think she should try out for the Gerber commercial!

Here she is drinking out of her sippy cup. What a big girl, Harper!

Aunt Amy was so sweet to let me pretend to be her mommy and feed her rice cereal. Not gonna lie, it was a little messy but Harper and I both got a good laugh out of it. Our mommies had a blast watching us interact with each other and by the sound our their laughter, you would have thought Harper and I were comedians!

This picture was taken right before they had to go home. I had such a good time and I can't wait to see Harper again soon. We love her and her mommy so so so much!!!!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase