For those of you that know me well are aware that my approved food list is pretty short. For breakfast I have cereal, waffles or yogart. Lunch is usually chicken nuggets, fruit, veggies or mac and cheese. Dinner is usually a hodge podge of foods my mommy feeds me in order to get all food groups in. Well, today was a new day. Mommy surprised me by introducing me to powered donuts as a special treat. All I have to say is that, as far as I'm concerned, I could live off these until the end of time. No joke. Five donuts went down the pipe this morning in a span of 10 minutes. I was a little wired, to say the least...
I have arrived in the land of happiness.
Independence Day
-
We celebrated July 4th at the lakehouse this year. We arrived Friday
morning and the girls were excited to see Reece and Avery. On Saturday we
headed out o...
6 years ago