For those of you that don't already know, daddy had a bike accident on thursday night that left him with a broken collarbone, possible torn ligaments in his shoulder and several strawberries. It was a little scary to see my daddy hurting so badly but mommy and daddy both assurred me that he would be ok. When I woke up friday morning I was a little confused, as I had just seen him the night before when he tucked me into bed and he was just fine. Mommy had to explain to me that daddy had gone to ride his bike after putting me to bed in attempt to get some extra training in for his upcoming MS 150 ride.
She then explained to me that while daddy was riding down a hill he hit a varment and flew over the handle bars. Poor daddy. I really tried as hard as I could to make him feel better.
Here I am taking daddy's temperature. I then came to the conclusion that he did have a temp and needed some medicine.
After giving him medicine I decided I better listen to his heart...
After playing doctor I decided daddy needed some distraction from feeling bad. Here we are building a tent on the bed. I had so much fun with him. Hope you feel better, Daddy.