Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dressing herself, big girl panties and shrubs....

 
All I can say is that yesterday proved to be a big test for my mommy as to how much patience she really has. It started as a wonderful day at home, hanging out and playing. When it came time to get dressed I insisted on doing it myself, as I am a big girl now and want to establish my independence. I don't know how adults do it. This proved to be the most frustrating task I have ever taken on. Above you can see my end result. Mommy praised me anyways and helped me out.
After attempting to dress myself, I insisted that it was time to put on my big girl Dora panties. Mommy asked me if I was sure I was ready, and I insisted that I was. Reluctantly, my mommy allowed me to wear my Dora panties and out we went to the front yard so mommy could work on the shrubs. While she worked, I playing with my sidewalk chalk and had a blast.
After about 30 minutes mommy noticed that my pants looked wet. She asked me if I went pee pee in my pants and I said no. She took me in anyways and layed me down to take off my pants. To her surprise I had diahrrea poo poo everywhere. It got all over mommy, the white carpet, etc. Mommy calmly called daddy into the room and rest is history....
Lesson for the day, put a towel down when potty training your child and be ready for anything to happen!!!

At least the shrubs looked good, right?
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase